Baby Todd's adoption

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September 27, 2006

Well I have my travel dates. I got a call yesterday from my agency. I have to be in Kazakhstan by October 12th but my VISA will start on the 10th. So I am trying to make my flight for the 9th. Don't want to get there too early or else we will be sitting in the airport till my VISA starts.

I will be going to Almaty and then to the baby house in Chilick, I know I spelled that way wrong. Not to sure where that is. I have to wait on the correct spelling of the town. Hopefully we will be home for Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!!!

    By Blogger SARA, at 6:53 PM  

  • I just found your blog from Elle's blog. Congrats! We are hoping to be air bound in Oct too to Russia. Look forward to following your journey!

    By Blogger Lauren & Cupcake, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home