Baby Todd's adoption

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August 9, 2006

My dossier has left the DC Embassy and is on it's way to Kazakhstan. It left there on the 7th and is in transit. It took one week for them to do what they had to do and get it out. I was told they were getting them out in two but for some reason it only took 1. Not complaining.

Now I can track when it gets into country but then that's it. Again I was told 4-6 weeks in country. I'm preparing for atleast 8 but maybe that will go faster too.

2 Comments:

  • I have to start realzing that getting our I171h will only bring us to the next "waiting room" - but right now that is the first hurdle in front of us. I hope everything moves quickly for you:-)

    By Blogger Dawn, at 5:50 PM  

  • i whont to adopt a newborn baby girl she haves to be whit with blue eyes

    By Blogger charleigh, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home