Baby Todd's adoption

Monday, July 24, 2006

July 24, 2006

Here we go again. My packet is being translated but the translator notice one of the documents wasn't right. The Parents Consent form. Now going over the packet with my agent many of times, I was told that specific one wasn't needed because there was another form that covered that info. Ok.

Well I get an email stating the one we filled out to go through the NY Embassy probably wont due going throught the DC Embassy so I have fill out this new one. Well we didn't know at the time we could change and go through NY so all during getting the documents together it was always going through the DC Embassy.

So now I have to mail this page out, she'll notarize and apostille them but again another 2 weeks or so. What the $%#^? But not once did she try to call me and speak to me about this, always through emails. I getting pretty fed up with this. Again she had my packet since May 22nd but now they are noticing things are wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home