Baby Todd's adoption

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 12, 2006 Yet another delay

I just got an email from my adoption agent. She say my homestudy packet is to large for Kazakhstan, they like it to be 4-5 pages. Well can I tell you I was pissed off. I mailed my dossier to her on May 22nd. It took a couple days but she said she went through it and everything was good. June 13th she said she would mail it out to be translated despite my birth certificates were not in it, she would send them when they arrived. On June 16th I called to see if she had mailed out my dossier and again she said she would mail out my dossier for translation. Then July 7th she said she had everything and would mail my dossier our for translation. Get the pattern here? Now the homestudy is to long? So that means they just went through my dossier to make sure everything was ok and it hasn't been translated yet. I've called twice and sent her and email. Bet she's delaying calling me because I have proof of things she said she was going to do but yet did not . 15 years experience and you just notice now that Kaz wants shorter homestudies? Yeah right.

1 Comments:

  • How frustrating! I feel for you, and hope this gets resolved soon.

    By Blogger Jenni, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home