Baby Todd's adoption

Monday, July 10, 2006

July 10, 2006. New Information

Well I finally heard back from my adoption agency on Friday. She came in to check all her emails. She said that my packet was out being translated, again I don't know the specific date on when it was sent out. But at most it will be two weeks to translate. Then the DC Embassy will take 2 weeks. I don't know if they got more help there or what ever but I'm being told 2 weeks there. I have a feeling it will be longer though. Then 6 weeks over in Kazakhstan for review and hopefully a quick LOI, letter of invitation for those who don't know. You need that in order to get your travel VISA. So if you're doing the math with me, it seems like middle September I will hear, hopefully anyway.

1 Comments:

  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you hear something by September!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home