Baby Todd's adoption

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12, 2006

It's been 4 weeks and no new news yet. I wasn't expecting there to be but now it could be any day for the next 4 weeks. Hopefully it wont be that long. I do know that my dossier is still with the Ministry of Education, but that doesn't tell you much. I'm not sure what their process is on approving dossiers or where they are in it. You never know till it makes it out of there.

Just waiting and hoping to here something good soon.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, not much longer! We had our LOI 6 1/2 weeks after getting in the MFA. Things are really moving, hopefully they will stay that way once we get to Kaz. :-)
    Blessings-
    Ann

    By Blogger Thad and Ann, at 8:19 AM  

  • You're invited to be a part of the new "Blog-Pals connection" Come visit my blog for the explanation of what Blog-Pals is all about!

    By Blogger Suz, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home